Popular Posts
-
I hear Anna Wintour went punk... Just kidding, but check out NY Magazine here . I just finished watching the red carpet coverage for the M...
-
On pretty much all of my favorite blogs, people stop posting for the weekend and just leave you a list of links. Sunday is pretty much my d...
-
I know that it has been a week and one day since I last posted. (Yikes! It seems worse when I actually write it.) As a new blogger, I rea...
-
There are just some days in the summer that are not sticky hot, and brightly colored pants are acceptable. Today was one of those days for ...
-
It's Sunday afternoon, so here are some links to enjoy: I think Emma Watson just showed up at my party! I spent WAYYY too much time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment