Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Blues: June 9, 2013

Summer weekends seem so much better than other weekends.  (I am not really sure how it feels that way...)I am off to enjoy the day, but here are some links that I thought were interesting.


  1. I never used to call myself a DIY kind of girl, but throughout the past few years, I have gotten into this kind of stuff.  Here, you can learn how to make your own nail polish splattered purse.  It is very Carrie in The Carrie Diaries.
  2. Have I ever said how much I love RookieMag?  In case you didn't know that about me, I have two links here for you.  One is about wearing retro bathing suits!
  3. I think this is a sweet story
  4. The science of pick pocketing...Always interesting.
  5. After reading this post by the Everywhereist, I can't help but think that blogging about something instead of taking action to solve the world's problems.  Then I remembered that the whole point of my blog is using fashion to not only express yourself, but to inspire change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment