Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Blues: June 23, 2013

I know I have neglected my blog for quite some time...and I feel awful.  If you would like to hear my explanation for my absence, read below, otherwise just skip to the links and enjoy!

Basically I have been very busy trying to finish up a few classes- and that has taken up the bulk of my time.  In my remaining time I have been reading fashion blogs and various magazines with friends, but have somehow neglected my dear blog.  Anyway, onto the links:


  • This week we are in Milan for Men's fashion week.  I am cautiously interested in a menswear inspiration for fall, so I have been paying a little bit of attention-plus the models don't make it BORING...  Read this to get the latest updates.
  • It is kind of hard to ignore the Kardashians unless you live under a rock or don't have wifi.  You have to give Kim props for actually going for a name that doesn't start with a K.  But can you blame her?  The family monogrammed towels would read K.K.K.  Read all about North West here.
  • I remember being pretty young and watching a very short story on the news about Paris Hilton getting arrested for something.  It was like a car accident that I couldn't look away from, and before I could do anything, my parents turned the T.V. off.  Now Paris Hilton's home is in the movie "The Bling Ring" and here are pictures of her at home. I want her dogs.
  • One of my favorite non-fashion bloggers, The Everywhereist was interviewed by BBC.  Here it is.
  • All I can say is YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment