Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

▲ F*ck Yo Fur▲

I know that I am a shitty blogger.

ANYWAY... Khloe Kardashian has long since been a supporter of anti-fur efforts etc.  Ms. Khloe stepped out wearing this pimpin' fake fur coat that read "FXCK YO FUR." 

Yay Khloe! I think that besides queen Kris she's my favorite.  I kinda have this epic love hate with the Kardashians because I totally binge watch the show but the intellectual part of me tells me to just stop.  (Its the same for Toddler's and Tiaras etc.)  At this point I honestly have to ask myself if the Kardashian's are related to Jesus or something cause these girls run the world.   (Channeling my inner Mindy Lahiri for this.)  

Despite whatever you think of dear K.K. this is a totally bold move that I must applaud.

No comments:

Post a Comment