Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

☼ August 2013 Vogue Magazine ☼

I know that the August issue of Vogue is practically irrelevant once the September issue comes out, but I did really like the Daft Punk/Karlie Kloss shoot as well as the 'Bonjour, Brooklyn' shoot.

These shoes in the 'Bonjour Brooklyn' feature were pretty cool...


I just think these shoes with the socks are awesome...
Here is the whole shot... cute dress too--expect
something on fall florals cause I love that!

And here is my own version.
Shoes are Steve Madden and I don't know where the
socks are from...

If you would like some more heel and sock inspiration, here are some cute pictures.

Now, onto Karlie Kloss!  (If you don't already love her, I found this from a few years ago-adorbs)  Can I just say that I love the way all of her photos tell a story, and the Daft Punk shoot was totally awesome...  It was about clothes for all ages and just to point something out here- this Givenchy was worn by Amanda Seyfried on the cover of Elle.


No comments:

Post a Comment