Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Blues: May 5, 2013

On pretty much all of my favorite blogs, people stop posting for the weekend and just leave you a list of links.  Sunday is pretty much my day of procrastination, and that is honestly why I need someone to post on the day that pretty much sucks.  (I basically spend the whole day holed up in my room procrastinating until about 5.  Then I get all stressed out and end up just not doing things.)  Anyway, here are my favorite links of the week.


  • Check out Go Fug Yourself's Freaky Fug Friday.
  • Tavi Gevinson posted this a while ago on the 5 year anniversary of her blog, The Style Rookie. 
  • How a New York Times writer became a hipster.
  • The Glamourai's Shop the Shoot  I love the clothes in there!
  • Style Bubble posted this and I love the pictures--I think the pictures are pretty awesome.  Plus, where can I get one of those eye flower things?
  • Finally, Hello Giggles shares animal inspired fashion
I'm off to work on several incredibly boring tasks.  Enjoy your procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment