Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Girl in the Pink Scarf

I'm taking a break from my videos until I am done with school--three more days, but whose counting?

Anyway, I am wearing all black in this outfit with a pop of pink color.  In honor of the fact that my snowball flower tree, (I think that is what you call it,) bloomed, I went with a summer look with winter roots.  The flowers really do look like snowballs, so it is fun to interpret that.

The thing that I love about fashion is that you can take something as simple as a flower and interpret it.  My interpretation--dark colors and a summer scarf.  WARNING: If you are going to wear a scarf in the spring/summer months, it helps if you wear a lightweight one.










Outfit:  The shirt is from H and M, the shorts are from Old Navy, and the scarf was a gift from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment