Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Toilets at the Met

I hear Anna Wintour went punk... Just kidding, but check out NY Magazine here.

I just finished watching the red carpet coverage for the Met Gala this evening.  The clothes, the shoes, and toilets?  Yes, that's right.  The exhibit seems to have a model of the bathroom at CBGB punk club.  Now isn't that nice.  All of the celebrities and designers have been invited to an event where they can look at a bathroom.

All kidding aside, in the parts that I saw, there was only one instance of fur, and I couldn't quite catch who was wearing it.

Now, on to the clothes!  I felt very inadequate considering I am only wearing a blue blouse and jeans.  Then Katy Perry Stepped out in a Dolce and Gabbana dress.  Then there was Sarah Jessica Parker in a headdress.  (At one point I am pretty sure I saw Katy Perry point at said headdress.)

Oh to be living in New York and to see all of the famous people.  Jimmy Fallon and his wife were there, and so was January Jones.  Everyone came out to see what high fashion calls punk.  At least punk doesn't frequently involve fur.

(I know this is not a very well written post, but I am just trying to put something up every day.  Besides, ain't nobody got time to make sure every post is perfect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment