Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

An Apology and an EPIC Playlist

I know that it has been a week and one day since I last posted.  (Yikes! It seems worse when I actually write it.)

As a new blogger, I really wanted to post every day, but alas, time goes by and the hours are not spent with my dear friend, Netflix.

Even the things that I enjoy doing seem to be put on hold when I find a new t.v. series to ruin my life.

Grrrrrrah! (Strange sound effect)

A few weeks ago I started to watch Make It Or Break It.  Fatal mistake, especially before my school's end of the year finals.  Note to self--do you really need more things to waste your time with?

The only thing that I have done in the past few days feel bad about myself for not having a lifelong dream to train for.

Making my video features is a little time consuming, so in the meantime, I am giving you a list of totally epic songs.


Summer LOVE


  1. Icona Pop – I Love It - feat. Charli XCX [Original Version]
  2. Miike Snow – Animal
  3. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can't Hold Us - feat. Ray Dalton
  4. Pitbull – Feel This Moment
  5. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather
  6. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Ten Thousand Hours
  7. Kimbra--Settle Down
  8. Chiddy Bang – Mind Your Manners - feat. Icona Pop
  9. Marina and The Diamonds – How To Be A Heartbreaker
  10. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
  11. Icona Pop – We Got The World - Original Mix
  12. Marina and The Diamonds – Primadonna
  13. Nicki Minaj – High School
  14. Imagine Dragons – Demons
  15. MGMT – Time To Pretend

I am totally obsessed with Marina and the Diamonds and Icona Pop--just in case you couldn't tell!

1 comment:

  1. I love it and Time to pretend are two beautiful songs!! I've listened to them many many times!

    ReplyDelete