Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

That Hippie Swagg

"I'm a former hippie, so clothes are important to me - your clothes defined you in that period. I guess clothes still define people."
-John Hughes

I think that today's hippie is  boho fashion.  I am beginning to fall in love with the boho clothing--the long, flowing outfits represent the essence of freedom to me.  The hippie movement was one of rebellion against the common way of life, and boho rebels against the idea that fashion has to be put together.  Your hair can be out of place, and you can wear one too many bracelets.  

Video Notes:  I am wearing a Forever 21 top, a Target skirt, and the scarf was thrifted I got my ring from Forever 21 as well.  Song is called Places to Go by the Leftover Cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment